All EECCIS 2022 virtual conference presenters must create a presentation video of the paper and submit it to the organizer. The requirements of the video presentation are as follows:
- The maximum duration is 10 minutes
- The face of the presenter should be appearing during the video presentation
- The maximum video size is 200MB
- Video must have sufficiently good resolution
- The video format is an MP4 file
- The Video file name is the paper ID_presenter name
- Any software can be used for recording video and audio from your computer including Screencast-O-Matic, Webex, Zoom, PowerPoint, etc.
- For an example of the presentation video, please visit the EECCIS channel on YouTube: https://youtu.be/2J8pUrlLCec
- In case we cannot open the presentation video file submitted, we will contact the authors.
- Deadline for upload file presenter on EDAS System maximum August 1, 2022
The video is uploaded via Edas.
Please note that the final manuscripts must be uploaded, and the conference fee must be paid before uploading the pre-recorded presentation.
The Session Chairs will review all pre-recorded presentations to guarantee relevant and high-quality content. If your presentation is not a strong reflection of the accepted Final Manuscript, or if the presenter is not one of the authors, the Chairs have the right to reject the submission.