Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo, Japan
Energy systems, Process design, Power generation, Carbon capture and storage, Hydrogen production, Renewable Energy, Energy conservation, Energy and exergy analysis, Exergy recovery, Electric vehicle, Batteries, and Smart grid
Computational electromagnetic technique based on Finite-Difference Time-Domain, Microwave devices, Advance antenna design, Material characterization, Artificial Intelligence, and Internet of Things
Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia
Artificial Intelligence, Control Engineering, Linear Induction Machine
Academy of Applied Studies Sumadija, Serbia
Algorithms and Optimization, Machine Learning, Embedded Systems
These guidelines explain how to do online presentations at EECCIS 2022
- EECCIS 2022 will be conducted virtually on August 23rd-25th, 2022
- Please wear formal attire during parallel session.
- Please prepare a PowerPoint presentation of no longer than 10 minutes duration using this template.
- Each presenter has to make a presentation video by following the instruction given in this link to keep the presentation on schedule and not ruined by bad internet connection.
- Please submit your PowerPoint and video files not later than Sunday, August 13th, 2022.
- The acceptable file format for presentation video is MP4 which can be recorded using Screencast-O-Matic, webex, zoom, PowerPoint 365, PowerPoint 2019, etc.
- The EECCIS committee will play the video presentation file during the scheduled session and at least one of the authors is kindly requested to be prepare for the Question and Answer session.
- Tentative schedule of parallel session is available here (link coming soon).
As participants of Keynote Speeches Session
- Webex Event will be opened 30 minutes before the event. Link to join will be sent through email.
- Participants are required to join the session using the following account name format: Room A/B/C_Presenter Name, for example, Room B_Muhammad Dwi.
- During the session, all participants will be MUTED (silent mode) by the host, except the resource person, moderator, and participants who are allowed by the moderator (during the discussion session).
- All questions can be submitted via the “chat room”, then the moderator will transmit the question to the keynote speaker.