- Prospective authors are invited to submit an original full paper of 4 to 6 pages (including tables, figures, and references) that is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published.
- All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for possible inclusion into IEEE Xplore® which is normally indexed by SCOPUS, El Compendex, ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index, and major databases.
- Since our conference is associated with IEEE, please kindly refer to the IEEE template (word A4 format) provided in this link ( if you can’t click please save the link as…), template for :
Attention: A double-blind peer-review process will be used to evaluate all submitted papers. Regarding the review process, all papers should not contain author names or affiliations but should contain only the title, abstract, and keywords, with no acknowledgments, footnotes, or any other information identifying the authors.
- All papers must be submitted electronically (word A4 format) through EDAS. If you do not have an EDAS account, please create an account to submit your contribution. It is suggested that you use Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
- Authors will be able to select a virtual or in-person option during registration. Please note that in-person attendees will be required to have received COVID-19 vaccination shots and boosters.