Updated as of July 18, 2022
I. Mask Policy
In order to best protect every attendee’s health:
- All in-person attendees will be required to wear facemasks during all indoor conference activities and events. Exceptions are in outdoor spaces and when actively eating/drinking indoors while socially distanced from other participants. Speakers will not be required to wear masks while presenting.
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth and must be made of a tight-knit, non-permeable material. KN95 or N95 masks are recommended; Cloth masks are acceptable. Bandanas, scarfs, and gators are not permitted to be used as masks. [Refer to the CDC’s Guide to Masks].
- Attendees should provide their own masks for the event. However, disposable face masks will be available for distribution at event registration and on-site event zone entrances for those that need them
II. Healthy Habits and Safety for Attendees and Exhibitors
We are implementing multiple solutions to maintain a healthy environment for all in-person attendees.
What safety precautions are we taking:
- We are providing pandemic alternatives, such as sanitizing stations, spaced seating, and outside networking and social events.
- We will continue to follow the CDC guidelines regarding the latest information about COVID-19.
- Our Board regularly meets to discuss current health information and its impacts on our Annual Conference.
- We are providing transferable registrations and the choice to switch from in-person to virtual registration no later than July 25, 2022.
Here’s what you can do to help:
- We recommend that you get tested for COVID 19 before attending the event in person.
- Limit physical contact (hugging, handshaking, etc.) with other attendees.
- Be mindful of physical social distancing during indoor activities and sessions.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds before and after eating, after using the restroom, and after any physical contact
- Wear your mask at all times during indoor activities and sessions, regardless of vaccination status.
- Practice physical distancing whenever possible.
- Participants must have a booster for the Covid-19 vaccine.
III. Physical (Social) Distancing
Physical social distancing is highly recommended in event areas. Seating will be spaced appropriately during conference activities and sessions. We also recommend that to avoid excessive crowding in the conference area, all networking be moved to one of the outdoor common areas surrounding the conference center perimeter. Participants are asked to be respectful of each other’s comfort level on social distance.
IV. Indonesia COVID-19 Task Force Regulation
COVID-19 Response Acceleration Task Force will continue to monitor and update safety precautions for the conference regularly.
- About COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/about-covid-19.html
- State and local authorities’ response to Covid 19: https://covid19.go.id/ websites are updated regularly with news related to the pandemic.
- CDC Considerations for Small and Large Gatherings: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/gatherings.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fyour-health%2Flarge-gatherings.html