EECCIS is an Electrical Power, Electronics, Communications, Controls and Informatics Seminar. Following the success of nine previous EECCIS conferences from 2000 to 2018, the 10th EECCIS will be held in Malang, East Java, Indonesia, August 26-28, 2020. The objective of EECCIS 2020 is to provide opportunities for researchers, scientists, engineers and experts working in the area of electrical power, electronics, telecommunications, controls, and informatics to exchange their ideas and also to present and discuss latest results and future directions of research and application. The conference theme “Powering Life in Society 5.0 through Development of Sustainable Engineering and Technology” offers the conference a forum to exchange ideas, experiences and solutions involving people from all over the world working in this area. The 10th EECCIS 2020 is jointly organized by Universitas Brawijaya together with the Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), thus providing a forum for discussing the future issues of joint research in electrical engineering between two institutions.
Accepted and presented papers will be submitted to IEEEXplore, which are normally going to be indexed by some reputable indexing services (Scopus, EI Compendex, ISI Conference Proceeeding Citation Index, and major databases). Selected papers will be offered to be published in some international journals indexed by Scopus and national journals indexed by SINTA/other national accreditation boards after some possible revision and extension based on review and suggestions of reviewers and editorial boards of related journals.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Mochamad Ashari, M.Eng.
- Rector of Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia
- Associate Professor Dr Wan Nurshazwani Wan Zakaria
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Malaysia
- Prof. Taufik
- Director of Electric Power Institute, California Polytechnic State University, USA
International advisory board:
- Assoc. Prof. Rosli bin Omar — UTHM, Malaysia
- Prof. Wisnu Jatmiko — IEEE Indonesia
- Prof Mochamad Ashari — ITS, Indonesia
- Prof. Taufik — CalPoly State Univ., USA
- Prof. Danny Sutanto — Univ. of Wollongong, AUS
- Prof. Eduard Muljadi — Auburn University, USA
- Prof. Hazlie Bin Mokhlis — University of Malaya
- Prof. Chih-Peng Li — National Sun Yat-sen Univ., Taiwan
Universitas Brawijaya, Malang, Indonesia.
August 26-28, 2020