- Prospective authors are invited to submit original full paper of 4 to 6 pages (including tables, figures and references) which is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published.
- All accepted and presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore® which is normally indexed by SCOPUS, El Compendex, ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index, and major databases.
- Since our conference is associated with IEEE, please kindly refer to IEEE template (word A4 format) provided in this link: EECCIS 2018 template. Paper must be in pdf format. Failing to conform to the standard format will result in rejection and extra pages will incur additional charges.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS. If you do not have EDAS account, please create an account to submit your contribution. It is suggested that you use Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.
- Double blind peer-review process will be used to evaluate all submitted papers. Regarding the review process, all papers should not contain author names or affiliations but should contain only the title, abstract and keywords, with no acknowledgements, footnotes or any other information identifying the authors. The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
Registration Policies :
Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference.
Final Manuscript :
- Every Final Manuscript must use PDF eXpress to create the PDF file to ensure Xplore compatibility.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
To create IEEE PDF eXpress file :
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site (http://www.pdf-express.org/)
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the “New Users – Click Here”.
- Enter the following:
>> 43816X for the Conference ID
>> your email address
>> a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.