- Prospective authors are invited to submit original full paper of 4 to 6 pages (including tables, figures and references) which is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published.
- All accepted and presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore® which is normally indexed by SCOPUS, El Compendex, ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index, and major databases.
- Since our conference is associated with IEEE, please kindly refer to IEEE template (word A4 format) provided in this link: EECCIS 2018 template. Paper must be in pdf format. Failing to conform to the standard format will result in rejection and extra pages will incur additional charges.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS. If you do not have EDAS account, please create an account to submit your contribution. It is suggested that you use Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.
- Double blind peer-review process will be used to evaluate all submitted papers. Regarding the review process, all papers should not contain author names or affiliations but should contain only the title, abstract and keywords, with no acknowledgements, footnotes or any other information identifying the authors. The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
Registration Policies :
Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference.