Universitas Indonesia, Shizuoka University, Universitas Brawijaya and Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) are collaborating to organize and pleased to announce the joint International Conference of the 3rd International Conference on Nano Electronics Research Education 2016 (ICNERE 2016) and 8th International Conference on Electrical Power, Electronics, Communications, Controls and Informatics System 2016 (EECCIS 2016). The first ICNERE were held in Bali, Indonesia in 2012 and the 2nd ICNERE were held in Hamamatsu, Japan in 2014. EECCIS is a biannually conference held since 2000 until 2014. The conference will be held in Malang, a second largest city in East Java Indonesia famous as “Paris of East Java”, from 31 October – 2 November 2016.
The objective of this joint conference is to provide opportunities for researchers, scientists, engineers and vendors working in the area of electric power, electronic, telecommunication, control and informatics to exchange their ideas and also to present and discuss latest results and future directions of research and application, and developments in the converging technology and educations of electrical and electronics engineering.
This joint conference topics are include, however not limited to :
- Nano electronics and nano photonic devices
- Nano and micro electro mechanical systems (NEMS/MEMS)
- Nano materials
- Quantum information and computation
- Nano technologies for medical applications
- Power and energy, power electronics, renewable energy source and system
- Electronics circuits, instrumentation, optoelectronics, FPGA & embedded system
- Fiber optic, wireless & sensor networks, microwave, antenna and signal processing
- Advance control system, automation, robotics and autonomous system
- Innovative teaching and learning mechanism in electrical & electronics engineering education
- Image processing, artificial intelligent, pattern recognition, knowledge discovery and security