The conference will be held from October 31st – November 2nd, 2016 at the Royal Orchid Garden Hotel, located in the heart of the Batu city, 20km Northwest of Malang. Batu City is one of the most famous tourist destination in Indonesia.
More information of this venue: www.royalorchidgarden.com
The hotel will provide special room rate for ICNERE – EECCIS conference participant as listed below:
- Deluxe Room: IDR 1.368.800 700.000,-
- Executive Room: IDR 2.066.000 1.600.000,-
For hotel reservation with this special offer, please contact committee directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Batu City – Malang is a city located in the East Java province. Located 92km from Surabaya, Capital of Jawa Timur Province. There are a lot of option to get to Malang. Below are the list of options available.
1. By Plane
Malang domestic airport (Abdul Rachman Saleh) is served daily by direct plane from Jakarta from both Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (Garuda and Sriwijaya) and Halim Perdanakusumah Airport (Batik Air, and Citilink) and from Denpasar-Bali (Wings Air).
Another way to come to Malang by plane is take a plane to Surabaya international airport (Juanda) located about 92 km from Malang and it will take around 2 hours by car to travel using land transportation/taxi.
2. By Train
Executive trains are also served to Malang from various cities in Java, including Jakarta, Bandung, and Yogyakarta.
- Gajayana Executive: From Jakarta – Gambir everyday trip, 17.30 WIB
- Bima Executive: From Jakarta – Gambir
- Malioboro Express: From Yogyakarta
- Malabar Express: From Bandung, everyday trip
- More information http://www.kereta-api.co.id/
Itiniery of Mount Bromo Tour:
- 21:00 – 22:00 (Nov. 1, 2016): Hotel pickup
- 22:00 – 02:00 : Trip to the meeting point Cemorolawang (Probolinggo)
- 02:00 – 02:30 : Coffee break & preparation on jeep
- 02:30 – 04:00 : Trip to penanjakan peak.
- 04:00 – 05:30 : Watch and Enjoy the beauty of “The best sunrise of Java”
- 05:30 – 05:45 : Trip to Bromo Mountain.
- 05:45 – 06:00 : breakfast
- 06:00 – 07:00 : Hike up to Bromo Crater.
- 07:00 – 07:15 : trip to “Pasir Berbisik” sea sands.
- 07:15 – 08:00 : Photo session of all participant at Sea Sand “Pasir Berbisik”.
- 08:00 – 09.00 : Visit Savama and Teletubies Hill.
- 09:00 – 10:00 : Return to the meeting point at Cemorolawang.
- 10:00 – 11:00 : lunch
- 11:00 – 13:00 : Trip to Bakpao Telo Purwodadi,
- 13;00 – 14:00 : Shopping at Bakpao Telo.
- 14:00 – 16:00 (Nov. 2, 2016): Return to hotel.
- All Participant of Bromo Tour are strongly suggested to wear Jacket, hand glove, Proper Shoes, Socks, Hat/Head cap.
- Don’t forget to bring your best photo equipment