EECCIS is an international conference on electric power, electronic, communication, control, and informatic systems. Following the success of seven previous biannually EECCIS conferences since 2000 until 2014, the 8th EECCIS will be held in Malang, East Java, Indonesia, during 22-23 September 2016. The objective of EECCIS 2016 is to provide opportunities for researchers, scientists, engineers and vendors working in the area of electric power, electronic, telecommunication, control and informatics to exchange their ideas and also to present and discuss latest results and future directions of research and application. The continuous growth of awareness in environmental problems obliges the issues of renewable energy and green technology to be consequently covered, offering the conference a forum to exchange ideas, experiences and solutions involving people from all over the world working in this area.
The 8th EECCIS 2016 is also being held and organized together with the Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), thus providing a forum for discussing the future issues of and joint research in electrical engineering between both institutions.
Topics covered in the EECCIS 2016 are:
- Electrical power
- Control System
- Information System
- Educational Issues in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Any other topics related to recent development in electrical engineering and IT are always welcome and appreciated. All presentation will be held in English (for International Session) or Indonesian/Malay (for National Session). The articles accepted for presentation will be published in the EECCIS 2016 Proceedings. For international session, all accepted and presented paper will be submitted to international journal after appropriate review. For national session, the selected paper will be published in MEV and EECCIS journals.
Seminar Program (tentative)
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Faculty of Engineering Hall, Brawijaya University
|07.00 – 08.30||REGISTRATION|
|08.30 – 09.00||OPENING CEREMONY|
|09.00 – 09.10||SPEECH BY CHAIRMAN OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE|
|09.10 – 09.30||WELCOME SPEECH BY THE RECTOR OF BRAWIJAYA UNIVERSITY|
|09.30 – 10.30||KEYNOTE SPEECH 1|
|10.30 – 10.45||BREAK|
|11.00 – 12.00||KEYNOTE SPEECH 2|
|12.00 – 13.00||BREAK: PRAYING AND LUNCH|
|13.00 – 17.25||COMMISSION SEMINAR: ORAL PRESENTATION|
- Prospective authors are invited to submit original full paper of 4 to 6 pages (including tables, figures and references) which is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published.
- All papers submitted to the EECCIS 2016 can be written in English or Indonesian and formatted in the standard IEEE Xplore double-column format (A4 size). Please use the following templates to prepare your paper:
Failing to conform to the standard format will result in rejection and extra pages will incur additional charges.
- Authors can opt towards publication of their paper being written in English for International session and after appropriate review to be included in international journal, or only in EECCIS Proceedings for National session (can be written in Bahasa Indonesia).
- A blind peer-review process will be used to evaluate all submitted papers. The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.Registration Policies:
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference.
- If the paper is not presented at the conference, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding .
- Accepted AND presented papers will be published in conference proceeding.